"What a wonderful way to spend time...thinking about and discussing big ideas related to Judaism and parenting."
In Parenting Through a Jewish Lens, parents and teachers come together, to learn from Jewish wisdom that enriches them and their families.
- Explore core values that can strengthen your family
- Learn with expert instructors who understand your concerns as a parent
- Enjoy rich conversations with other parents on topics that matter
Classes are offered at locations throughout Greater Boston. Check out our registration pages for the lists of class sites.
Participants come from all backgrounds and include interfaith couples, LGBTQ parents, single parents and those raised in other faiths.
Classes for Parents of Children of All Ages
- Parenting Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of children birth to 10)
- Parenting Your 'Tween Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of tweens 10 to 13)
- Parenting Your Teen Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of teens 13 to 19)
Scholarships available: Contact Ahava Rosenthal at (617) 559-8734