|Your expert instructor will lead discussions on some of the following questions. Please bring your own questions, as well!
|Parenting Through a Jewish Lens
In Our Home
- How can we nurture joyfulness in parenting?
- What Jewish rituals do we want to incorporate in our homes?
- What rules or guidelines should govern our behaviors towards our children?
- What are meaningful ways we can bring the concept of Shabbat into our homes?
In The World
- How do we raise resilient children?
- How do we raise our children to value community engagement and acts of kindness?
- How do we parent through loss? How should we talk to our children about death?
- How do I talk to my child about God? How do we instill in our children a rich spiritual life?
- How do we want our children to feel about being a member of the Jewish people?
- How do we instill in our children the values that we hold dear?
- What kind of connection do we want our children to have with Israel? How do we forge these connections?
|Parenting Your Teen Through a Jewish Lens
The Big Picture
- Identifying Our Dreams
- Separating Our Identity from Our Teen's Identity
- Embracing Our Parental Role
- Coping with Unexpected Challenges
- Helping Our Teens Make Wise Choices
- Giving and Taking Second Chances
- Caring for Ourselves
- Parenting as a SpiritualJourney
- Reframing Our Dreams
|Parenting Your Tween Through a Jewish Lens
- A Jewish Conception of Parenting
- A Time for Every Purpose: New Freedoms and Setting Limits
- Mindful Speech
- Our Jewish Family
- Fostering an Ethic of Caring