Register for Courses
Welcome to Hebrew College! Please read the following important registration instructions, as our registration process has changed:
Current Matriculated Students
Register at the MyHC registration portal. Your MyHC login information was previously sent to your hebrewcollege.edu email address.
Newly Matriculated Students
After you have returned your completed Information Technology agreement, you will receive an email containing the information you need to login to your hebrewcollege.edu email address. When you have that information, fill out and complete this form. You will then be sent the MyHC login information needed to register for your classes (this information will be sent within two business days to your hebrewcollege.edu email address ONLY).
Returning Nondegree Students
Register at the MyHC registration portal. Your MyHC login information was previously sent to your specified email address.
New Nondegree Students
Those who have not previously taken a class with Hebrew College must complete and return this form. An email containing your MyHC login information will be sent to your email address within two business days.
All usernames use the following convention: firstname (dot) lastname (example: Joe.User)
If you have forgotten or lost your password, follow these steps:
- Point your browser to myhc.hebrewcollege.edu
- Attempt to login at the top of the page with your username and the password FORGOT.
- This will direct you to an error page. Click the link "I forgot my password" under the field labeled "Password."
- This will direct you to a page to request a new password. Click the button "Send New Password" and a temporary password will be emailed to you immediately.
- After you receive your new password, revisit myhc.hebrewcollege.edu and login at the top of the page with your username and newly generated password.