WHO DO I ASK?
We hope this page helps you find the correct contact for all your questions. View all forms.
Financial Aid Office
Please contact the Admissions Office for questions about:
- Information about any of the College’s degree or certificate programs
- How to apply to a degree or certificate program
- Information about acceptance of transfer credits
- How to pay your enrollment deposit
- How to Register for courses
- How to obtain a MyHC Portal Password or I’ve forgotten my MyHC Portal Password
Please contact the Registrar's Office for questions about:
- Course information including what tuition & fees will be for a particular course.
- Has the Add/Drop period ended? Before calling, please check the Academic Calendar.
- Add or Drop courses through the MyHC Portal.
- Course withdrawals must be done in writing and the request must to go the REGISTRAR. Speaking to your instructor will not remove you from the roster. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full legal name and the name of the course you are dropping. Or use the course withdrawal form and send that to the same email address. Go here to get the form.
Matriculated Students: Speak to your ADVISOR about which courses you should be registering for each semester. Don’t know who your advisor is?—speak to the dean of your program.
Non-Matriculated Students: Speak to the Admissions office about taking courses.
Name Change: Contact Registrar for instructions
Student Visa Questions or issues
Immunization Requirements for new rabbinic and cantorial students.
Change of address information: send in writing to Registrar’s Office
Transcript Request; Leave of Absence Forms, Petitions for Independent Study, Petitions for Incomplete, other forms (see below).
Withdrawing from your degree program? Speak to your advisor first. Then complete the SCHOOL Withdrawal form.
Student Health Insurance: Massachusetts law requires all full-time students
have health insurance. You may purchase health insurance through the MASS
Health Connector program.
- Financial aid is offered to matriculated degree students. If you have been accepted into one of our degree programs, you may be eligible
- Financial Aid Application form [PDF]
- You must complete the Hebrew College Aid Application form and may also be required to complete a FAFSA. See the form for instructions.
- Any questions about financial aid including information about applying for aid from the college, applying for federal aid, student loans or repayment of federal aid (student loans).Student loans (applying for; deferring previous loans)—Any question about student loans.
- Changes to your financial aid or student loans
- Questions about veterans benefits
- Student Visa Questions or issues
- Your student account: How much do I owe?
- Paying your tuition and fees with cash, credit cards, check, or bank wire
- Paying your enrollment deposit
- 1098T Tax Form
- Payment plans: Information about tuition payment plans and assistance with setting up a payment plan
- Student Loan Refunds (Date check will be ready; Can I pick the check up?)
- Requesting a refund if there is a credit balance on your student account
- Other monetary issues
- Add/Drop Course Change Form
- Campus Safety and Security Survey (2014)
- Contact Information Change Form
- Course Evaluation Form
- Course Registration Form
- Course Withdrawal Form
- Emergency Response Manual
- Financial Aid Application Form: 2017-18
- Financlal Aid Application Form: 2018-19
- Forwarding Hebrew College Email
- Immunization Form, 2017-18
- Immunization Requirements FAQ
- Intent to Graduate Form
- Petition for Graduate Student Status
- Petition for Leave of Absence Form
- Petition for Incomplete Form
- Petition to Add Certificate to Masters Degree Program
- Petition to Add Certificate Track (Rabbinical School)
- Petition to Add Specialization to Master's Degree Program
- Petition to Change Degree Program
- Proposal for Independent Study Form
- School Withdrawal Form
- Student Handbook
- Title IV Authorization Form
- Transcript Request Form
Questions about the following forms and documents should be addressed to the business office.
Health Insurance (stay tuned)